Complete Guide for Renters
Search and Reservation
- To rent a car in Sepris, it is necessary to sign up for a user account under your name.
- Entering your mobile number on the sign-up page, you will receive a confirmation code via SMS.
- Enter the verification code in the specified field, then complete your sign-up by filling out the required information.
Search and filter
- Select the date and the pick-up location/city, then press the search button to see the list of available cars.
- You can filter the results by the car company, car type, price, chauffeur-driven or self-drive, and delivery at location option.
- Select the car that best fits your needs.
Pick the insurance
- You can select the preferred Insurance coverage for your rental car before sending the request.
- As per the regulations of the chosen insurance, in case of an accident, theft, and other potential damages, the insurance company will compensate for a portion of the costs.
- Purchasing insurance coverage is optional.
- If you do not purchase insurance, in case of any damages incurred upon the vehicle, you will be liable for all costs.
Submit a request
- Read the rental and cancellation terms carefully.
- Click on the submit request button for the reservation request to be sent to the host.
- You will receive the host’s confirmation/decline of your request via SMS.
- The requests sent from 10:30 AM up to 9:00 PM are responded within a maximum of two hours and for the requests sent after 9 PM, the host can respond until 10:30 AM, the next day.
Make the payment
- You can pay the rental fee either through the link sent to you via SMS or via your Sepris account on “My Bookings” page.
- Each vehicle has specific cancellation terms. If you need to cancel a reservation after getting it confirmed and the payment made, you will need to read the terms to find out the cancellation fee.
- After making the payment, the host will call you to appoint the pick-up arrangements such as delivery location.
Check the vehicle
- Examine the vehicle at the pick-up or the delivery location
- Make sure to take photos and videos of all vehicle parts and the existing damages so that you would not face any problems upon returning.
- Compare the vehicle’s specifications with the data provided on the website, and call Sepris customer support in case of any inconsistencies.
- You have the right to avoid collecting the car in case of malfunction, lack of safety, uncleanliness, or serious damages. Under these circumstances, call Sepris customer support to examine and resolve the problem.
- Write down the petrol volume so that you may return the car with the same amount of fuel at the drop-off.
- The host may carry extra objects such as stereo, cover, shades, toolbox, etc. in the car which you will be responsible to take care of.
- Make a list of these extra objects to hand them all upon returning.
- Avoid receiving extra objects that you would not need.
Collect the vehicle
- Read the rental contract drafted by Sepris thoroughly, read and accept the terms and conditions, and sign it.
- Examine the vehicle’s title deed or its rental letter of proxy.
- Make sure to bring your driver’s license and identification card with you. The host may cancel your reservation in case of any deficiency in documents
- Your driver’s license should be valid at least up to the end of the car rental date.
- Keep a copy of the contract signed by both parties.
During the trip
- Throughout the ride, you are responsible to operate the rental car with utmost care.
- In case of any problems with the car, make sure to notify the host and Sepris customer support.
- If the host assigns specific rules such as no smoking, animal transport, etc., you must comply with them.
- In case of an accident or theft, notify the host as well as the police.
- In case of an accident, take photos and videos of the damages sustained as well as of the crash scene in order to submit them to the insurance company.
End of the trip
Return the vehicle
- Upon the completion of the rental date, make sure to return the car at the appointed time and location listed in the contract.
- In case you cannot hand it in at the specified hour, inform the host beforehand in order to extend the rental period.
- Return the vehicle filled with as much fuel as there was upon collection
- If the vehicle has become unclean, make sure to clean it before returning.
- Take pictures of the vehicle at the time of drop-off again so as to prevent false claims against you in the future.
Share your experiences
- After returning the car, you can help other Sepris users make a better choice by rating and reviewing the car and the host.